July 26, 2010

July Challenge

He Loves Reading by Tere

Design Team Member Tere submitted this layout for the July Brad / Eyelet Challenge. She said, Besides the brads I used a combination of the rest of a kit from 2008 and the rest of different themed school papers/embellishments, I got a long time ago to make a mini book.

I also used the Scrap Our Stash sketch Challenge #2"

Now, it's your turn to take the Challenge - just complete a project using either/or brads or eyelets and send a picture along with a brief description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com. You could be chosen to be on the September Guest Design Team. Check out all the details below in July Challenge. Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. I love the school-themed elements, and hopefully he'll continue to love reading as the years go by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! The colors are wonderful for this page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tere...this is soooo darling!! I love how you placed all the embellies and your photos are cute cute cute!! This reminds me why we scrapbook!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Layout! love this school kit, has so many goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great lo! Love your placement of embellishments! Great way to use up your stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great way to use up stash. I love that you documented this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of your stash - and great way to capture your son's achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your color combination! It really captures the "school" feel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout, I like the collage of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. he's so adorable. look at that grin? that proud school layout works so well. love your placement of brads.

    ReplyDelete