July 16, 2010

Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge 2

Sweet by Mandy

Reader Mandy submitted this layout for the Scrap Our Stash Sketch 2 Challenge. She said, "This was a fun sketch. The journaling in the first circle says "I made The Pioneer Woman's from-scratch cinnamon rolls one morning for work, and you got so excited! When I gave you a pan for work, you said "tell your friends thanks for experimenting on me!" and the journaling in the second circle says "We made such a huge mess making the cinnamon rolls, and I had to go to work without cleaning it up. When I got home, I found out you cleaned the whole kitchen for me! I literally said 'God bless you Jack!' out loud." Mandy has also posted her layout on HER BLOG

11 comments:

  1. Yummy! Both the layout and the the cinnamon rolls! And it sounds like Jack is a keeper! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ribbon accent! Great job on the sketch! Those cinnamon rolls look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you chose! Gorgeous Lo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IS so sweet! Love the layout and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you - He cleaned up the mess. I would have hated coming home to that. Love your layout, handmade flower and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that whole event is definitely scrap-worthy. love your LO and your ribbon trim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandy...
    first...I love Yhe Pioneer woman's recipes, congrats for making those cinnamons rolls.

    Second I LOVE you layout. Those are the kind of pictures that I love to scrap. the flowers are so pretty, the colors are so pretty... and the ribbon... oh, I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You all are so kind! Thank you so much! This was a great sketch. I'm loving this challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mandy...I love your layout..your title says it all..It's sweet !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that handmade flower - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This layout is super cool. Love the different patterned papers you used. Hope we see you more on SOS!

    ReplyDelete