July 26, 2010

July Challenge

You Rock by Kimmarie

Design Team Member Kimmarie submitted this layout for the July Brad / Eyelet Challenge. She said, "I received all these papers and embellies from my friend, Kelli. She challenged me to use everything she gave me. I DID IT! I was so surprised that I was able to use all the supplies she gave me. Sometimes I get stuck and I am not sure where to place things, not this time. Everything fell into place. I even used the paperclip she used to hold the instuctions. lol

These are pictures of my niece, Angel. I was truly inspired by her pictures and the colors of the papers Kelli had given me. I was so happy to see so many brads in the goodie bag. I just mixed them up with the other embellies and had fun with it.

Do you scrap with brads or eyelets? If so, email your creation to scrappinpsycho@live.com and Kathy will post your prject on the SOS blog. Don't forget to do our second sketch challenge as well. See all the details below in July Challenge.

--
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. This is great - I love the colors and the way you layed everything out. This paper really brings out your black and white photo.

    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page! Love the cherries and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cherries!!!!
    And love the pp.
    And love the frame on the upper picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors and papers really "rock" and complement the photos well. Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you challenged yourself to use everything. Your layout is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the bold colors match the attitude of the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is fun! i do spy the paper clip. and congrats on using all the supplies!

    ReplyDelete