July 30, 2010

July Challenge


Reader Helen submitted this layout for the July Brad / Eyelet Challenge. She said, "I happened upon your blog, and love it!

I have attached my submission for your July challenge using brads or eyelets!!

As you can see in the first photo, I used DCVW pp, and an assortment of brads to make the flourish on the left hand side, as well as some French knots using DMC floss. The lettters are Tim Holtz grunge board alphas that I painted! Hope you enjoy!

The second photo is just a photo close up of all the brads I used!

What fun was this! Thanks!!

Posted by PicasaNow it's your turn to take the challenge. See July Challenge below for all the details.

12 comments:

  1. WOW! The brads work in this is awesome!I love the bright colors.I love how you used the DCWV green stack PP here. it goes so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is amazing! I love what you did with all of those brads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love It! Great way to do a flourish! Love that you showed us a closeup as well. Thanks for the inspiration! I have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing with us. I love the colors - they go so well with the picture. And your flourish is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to use all those brads, and it's trendy too cause flourishes are definitely "in." Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure did work alot of brads into your layout..looks great...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are sure talented in the brad department! Holy moly! it's beautiful! Thanks for being such an inspiration and we hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness!!!
    This is so beautiful!!!!!! Way to go using all those brads in such an amazing way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love how you made your flourish using brads! I'm for sure going to do this! What a great way to use up some stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks ladies... you are all too kind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that swirl is absolutely gorgeous...you made good use of your brads and i bet de-littered your stash! that page will bring many smiles with the bright bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow great work with all those brads!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete