July 20, 2010

July Challenge


Design Team Member Rachel created this layout for the July Brad / Eyelet Challenge. She said, this layout is about the traditional July 4th celebration that I participate in each year. I looked EVERYWHERE for brads in my stash,but didn't find any! I resigned that I wouldn't have any, so I substituted buttons for brads for this challenge and used them in the center of my flowers. When I was looking for my cutting blade to cut the 2 pages apart, I found some brads so I added them to the upper right corner to add some extra detail! Thanks for this challenge!
Now it's your turn to accept the challenge - maybe the challenge will be to find those brads or eyelets, like Rachel. Send a picture and brief description of your project to scrappinpsycho@live.com . We will post it to the blog - and you could be chosen as a Guest Design Team member for September. See all the details in the July Challenge post.
Don't miss the Christmas in July Blog Hop. See all the details below. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I love how you balanced the 2-pager with an equal number of photos. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These papers work so well with your pictures! Don't you hate when you know you must have a little bit of something and can't find it?! Glad you made a good attempt then found some. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice layout. I like how the pictures are arranged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice lo! Love the placement of your brads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the non-traditional "4th of July" colors. Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete