May 22, 2012

May "May I?" Challenge by Ange

Design Team Member Ange submitted this layout for the May "MAY I?" Challenge. She said:

Hello!




Isn't this month's theme so fun? I love the idea of showing off the places where we find inspiration for everyone else to enjoy. I chose my friend and designer Aimee Kidd's blog. http://aimeekidd.blogspot.com/


She always has such beautiful and inspiring things to look at. (Looking for fab Father's day ideas? She just posted a totally cute one!)

But for this month's challenge I chose this layout to lift: Treasured Moment
http://aimeekidd.blogspot.com/2012/04/treasured-moment.html


The bright, fun colors and patterns pulled me in and then you see those sweet bike riding photos and all the fun embellishing, so I had to lift it.


As you can see from comparing my layout with Aimee's, I kept the same basic design, but with different papers, and stars where flowers were, it makes a great page about a busy boy.

Lots more details about this layout on my blog. I would love for you to stop by.

:)Ange
http://scrappingcompulsion.blogspot.com/


Now it's your turn to take the May MAY I Challenge. For the MAY I Challenge you are to complete your project by getting inspiration from someone elses blog. Then leave a comment at the blog stating that you are using their blog as inspiration for the Scrap Our Stash May I Challenge. Then submit a picure and brief description of your project along with the a link to the inspiration blog to scrappinpsycho@live.com.

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on May 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of June. This challenge ends at midnight central time on May 31st.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Your layout captures the fun, magic, and busyness of childhood! Plus, that little fellow is adorable. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright, cute and fun! Really great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout!!! The photos are so fun and the product and how you used it is totally awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout Ange!! I love the bright and happy colors. What a fun one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bright colors - such a cute layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! I love all the bright colors and the photo is adorable! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete