May 6, 2012

May "MAY I" Challenge by Debbie P.




Design Team Member Debbie P. submitted this layout for the May MAY I Challenge. She said:


For my "May I" challenge layout, I asked my uber talented friend Lisa at Recklinghausen Musings if I could scraplift her "4 In 2009" layout. I loved the four photo grid design and the awesome twine embellishment detail she makes quite often on her pages! You must check out her awesome talents on her website: http://lisahausmann.blogspot.com/2012/03/4-anyone.html#comment-form.


Now it's your turn to take the May MAY I Challenge. For the MAY I Challenge you are to complete your project by getting inspiration from someone elses blog. Then leave a comment at the blog stating that you are using their blog as inspiration for the Scrap Our Stash May I Challenge. Then submit a picure and brief description of your project along with the a link to the inspiration blog to scrappinpsycho@live.com.

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on May 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of June. This challenge ends at midnight central time on May 31st.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely lift! The misting gives such a soft look...perfect for babies and I really like what you've done with the twine! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout in soft coours that really looks like a babies' skin!! Beautiful photos, too!

    Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, this is beautiful!! I love how you used the spray mist on your layout! And the bakers twine is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for lifting my layout Debbie! I love what you did with this design - you really made it all your own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your use of the twine and misting!! Perfect page for such a little sweetie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet layout and I love the use of the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous job with the lift! The misting and butterfly are my favorite part and those photos are just too sweet. Great job!

    ReplyDelete