May 21, 2012

May "May I?" Challenge by Penny


Design Team Member Penny submitted these projects for the May "MAY I?" Challenge. She said:

Here are two starting point layouts I have made recently. They are for a gift album I'm making. Each page started out as a full sheet of 12 x 12 paper which I added 3 - 6 x 6 squares to. The tulip layouts features a wedding invitation that I modified to make it into a journaling block.
Love
Penny




Now it's your turn to take the May "MAY I?" Challenge. For the MAY I Challenge you are to complete your project by getting inspiration from someone elses blog. Then leave a comment at the blog stating that you are using their blog as inspiration for the Scrap Our Stash May I Challenge. Then submit a picure and brief description of your project along with the a link to the inspiration blog to scrappinpsycho@live.com.

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on May 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of June. This challenge ends at midnight central time on May 31st.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Lovely colors and mix of patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, the colors on each are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, the colors on each are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pages are awesome! I especially love the blue and the gorgeous butterflies. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Penny!! I love both of your layouts! I really like the idea of adding the 3 6x6 squares to the 12x12 paper for a cool grid pattern.

    ReplyDelete