May 3, 2012

May "MAY I" Challenge by Charlotte


Design Team Member Charlotte submitted these layouts for the May "MAY I" Challenge. She said:
This was a really fun challenge for me because one of the things that I love best about scrapping is that there are so many great artists and blogs out there that provide us with inspiration. I used a layout done by Lynn ( aka scrappyhappymom) that she did of her very cute puppy . Here is the link to her blog with the layout of hers that I used. http://scrappyhappymom.blogspot.ca/2012/04/this-is-what-life-is-all-about-scrapfit.html

What I loved about the layout that I scraplifted is that it had a really fun style. I tend to be very linear when doing layouts and I loved that everything was at an angle. I think it adds a really "fun" feel! I also loved the spray of embellishments across the bottom of her layout.
Charlotte @
http://scrapsational-char.blogspot.ca/


Now it's your turn to take the May "MAY I" Challenge. For the MAY I Challenge you are to complete your project by getting inspiration from someone elses blog. Then leave a comment at the blog stating that you are using their blog as inspiration for the Scrap Our Stash May I Challenge. Then submit a picure and brief description of your project along with the a link to the inspiration blog to scrappinpsycho@live.com.

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on May 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of June. This challenge ends at midnight central time on May 31st.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. I love the color combo of your layout and the flowers!! Very pretty!
    (Very nice family photo, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, both of the layouts are amazing! I can see why you were drawn to her layout, and then you came up with a gorgeous layout of your own. I love all the beautiful products you used. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lift with a wonderful color combo! I also love the cluster of embellies on the bottom of your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I like the blue one because it has several frames!

    Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat job!! Great take on her layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both beautiful lo's! The use of embellies is so fun and I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete