May 7, 2012

May "May I?" Challenge by Wendy K.

Design Team Member Wendy submitted these layouts for the May "MAY I?" Challenge.  She said:
I chose this beautiful layout by Sherri Tozzi:

Here is my layout:

I have been struggling with these photos because she is wearing a hot pink shirt and the background is rusty red colored bricks.  Nothing seemed to work.  This was the perfect solution.  I fell in love with this layout and chose neutral colored papers which compliment my photos instead of clashing with them.

Now it's your turn to take the May MAY I Challenge. For the MAY I Challenge you are to complete your project by getting inspiration from someone elses blog. Then leave a comment at the blog stating that you are using their blog as inspiration for the Scrap Our Stash May I Challenge. Then submit a picure and brief description of your project along with the a link to the inspiration blog to scrappinpsycho@live.com.



All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on May 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of June. This challenge ends at midnight central time on May 31st.

6 comments:

  1. Both layouts are beautiful! Your neutral color choice really makes your pictures pop. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very nice design for a double page spread! The neutral colors were just great for your photos! Excellent lift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous double layout Wendy! I love how you matched those flowers!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout Wendy! The neutral colored background worked perfectly! Excellent job on your lift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wendy; You really made exactly the same as your "master" and your LO is very good in spite of the differences in colors - that's what lightens it up!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! Great lift and great paper choices.

    ReplyDelete