May 5, 2012

May "MAY I?" Challenge by Joan


Design Team Member Joan submitted 2 ATC's for the May "MAY I?" Challenge. She said:

For the May Challenge, I made two ATC's inspired by Tim Holtz. I used the following Tim Holtz products: stamps (the men and the diagram stamp), embossing folder (the gears), metal game spinner, brad and sprocket and Distress inks!

I added some tissue tape and a stamp by Glitz (the hot air balloon). The men were stamped, cut out and then pop dotted to the ATC.


Tim's blog address is: http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Joan Liddle, design team member


Now it's your turn to take the May "MAY I?" Challenge. For the "MAY I?" Challenge you are to complete your project by getting inspiration from someone elses blog. Then leave a comment at the blog stating that you are using their blog as inspiration for the Scrap Our Stash May I Challenge. Then submit a picure and brief description of your project along with the a link to the inspiration blog to scrappinpsycho@live.com.

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on May 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of June. This challenge ends at midnight central time on May 31st.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous ATCs, Joan! I'm a big T!m fan too, and I love how you've taken his style and personalized it to your own creations. Very vintage and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great project! I've never tried anything like this, but you've made it look so easy to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Tim Holtz is so inspiring! If I didn't know better, I would have thought these were done by him! Fantastic job channeling the Holtzter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool ATC's! You did a really awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like Steampunk style - I have never tried it nor ATC but it surelooks fun (and small = quicker than an LO!!).

    Greetings from

    Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with what everyone else has said. Very cool and fun!

    ReplyDelete