May 14, 2012

May "MAY I?" Challenge by Melania

Guest Design Team Member Melany submitted this layout for the May "MAY I?" Challenge. She said:

For the monthly challenge I was brave and used a work made by a wonderful italian scrapper.

Of course i am not so good as her and my Lo is not a scraplift of hers

The story behind the Lo inspired me so much. It’s Itterino’s story, a little yellow pelouche not so loved in the beginning but then, become very special :)

I have a deep love for my cuddle soft toys friends :) and i wanted to tell the story of Pingu, a very special Penguin from New York city.

“Hi, I am Pingu, I was adopted by Melany from Museum of Natural History in N.Y. When we came to Italy, she kept me in arms at the Kennedy airport and a policewoman asked her “Who is he?” and Melany told “He’s Pingu” and they didn’t touch me :)

Some year ago a new friend arrived, Charlie, coming from Salem, we are both American. The other cuddle toys accepted me and Melany loves me, she takes a lot of pics of me and she even created a facebook group “The Pingu’s friends”

Bye Bye. “ Pingu :)

This is my friend's work, her name is Federica, Kushi, for the scrap world.
http://kushi-kushi.blogspot.it/2012/04/sketchalicious-041-itterino.html

And this is my post on my blog :)
http://labottegadimelany.blogspot.it/2012/05/posso.html

Thanks
Melania

Now it's your turn to take the May "MAY I?" Challenge. For the "MAY I?" Challenge you are to complete your project by getting inspiration from someone elses blog. Then leave a comment at the blog stating that you are using their blog as inspiration for the Scrap Our Stash May I Challenge. Then submit a picure and brief description of your project along with the a link to the inspiration blog to scrappinpsycho@live.com.

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on May 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of June. This challenge ends at midnight central time on May 31st.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Really cute block design here! I like the journalling! Cute story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout! I love all the journaling and that you did it in a complementary color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love the camera & film strip. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete