May 30, 2012

May "May I?" Challenge by Deb

Reader Deb submitted this layout for the May MAY I Challenge. She said:

I visited the blog known as 2 Kids and Some Paper where I found a really great layout that really caught my eye. You can visit at this location:http://twokidspaper.blogspot.com/2012/03/dolled-up.html and see if you like it as much as I do :) I chose to Deborahfy it a bit by adding a few extras in spots that called out to me and chose to create an all about me page talking about my love of color :)


Great challenge and I had fun with it!

Deb

Now it's your turn to take the May MAY I Challenge. For the MAY I Challenge you are to complete your project by getting inspiration from someone elses blog. Then leave a comment at the blog stating that you are using their blog as inspiration for the Scrap Our Stash May I Challenge. Then submit a picure and brief description of your project along with the a link to the inspiration blog to scrappinpsycho@live.com. To participate in the May MAY I Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on May 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of June. This challenge ends at midnight central time on May 31st.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Very cool layout - I love the silhouette!!! And all your little embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cool silhouette really pops on your page! I like all the designer paper too. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Deb, I love this page - it definitely shows your love of colour and the silhouette is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the silhouette. The patterned papers are lovely. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Love both layouts and all the colors!!

    ReplyDelete