June 16, 2012

June Homecoming Challege by Tammy

 Design Team Member Tammy submitted this layout for the June HOMECOMING Challenge. She said:

I decided since my family is getting ready to relocate and find a new house, maybe I should use photos I have of our first house for the June Homecoming challenge. These pictures are from the day we moved out of our very first home here in Raleigh, North Carolina. The house has some very special memories, it was the first house my husband and I ever bought, plus it was the house where we brought two of our children home from the hospital as newborns. It was hard to sell it, but we just needed a little more space (like a house with a playroom for example!) In this layout I used both Bella Blvd and MME papers and embellishments. The blank chipboard in the lower right corner is for the exact date these pictures were taken, I just need to look that up! Now it's time to see what you can do for the June Homecoming Challenge!Posted by Picasa

See all the details HERE!

5 comments:

  1. Such sweet memories you've captured! I love the colors of your layout; they fit your bittersweet theme well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great LO for this challenge... and the perfect memories to scrapbook. I too love the colors!
    Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely layout. Those are great photos and that's awesome that you took the time to get them to add to your fond memories. Love the home embellishment and the other lovely products you used on the layout. Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raleigh is one of my favorite places in NC...especially since Archiver's is there! Beautiful home and beautiful lo!
    Deb♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute page! I love the design and cute embellies!!

    ReplyDelete