June 3, 2012

June HOMECOMING Challenge by Charlotte


Design Team Member Charlotte submitted this layout for the June HOMECOMING Challenge. She said:


I was very happy to be a member of the Design Team at Scrap Our Stash! What a great opportunity. This layout highlights one of the big changes happening in my life these days! I'm going to be a Grandma again this August! This is my daughter's ultrasound photo. I'm very excited to meet my new granddaughter! If that isn't enough that's happening with me right now, I also have another daughter getting married this June! To say that my life is crazy right now is an understatement. I really haven't had much time for scrapping these days, but after all this excitement is over, I will have tons of new photos that I will be dying to scrap! Thanks so much to all who have supported me! Charlotte http://scrapsational-char.blogspot.ca/

Now it's your turn to take the June HOMECOMING Challenge. See all the details HERE!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Grandma! You've created a lovely layout to share the good news. Best wishes to the bride and the mom-to-be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!
    This layout is fantastic! I love the cluster of flowers and the design in general. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte, this is just beautiful! And congrats to the bride to be and new mommy. And of course congrats to grandma! How wonderful!!!! I feel many more lovely layouts to come!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you and your daughter. The layout is beautiful and I'm sure that what you wish for this new baby is beautiful too - much as I strained I couldn't read it :) Your choice of papers is lovely and the flowers are a perfect compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely stunning lo!!! Belongs in a magazine :)
    Deb♥

    ReplyDelete