June 13, 2012

June HOMECOMING Challenge by Jean




Former Design Team Member Jean submitted this project for the June HOMECOMING Challenge. She said:


My submission for HOMECOMING is another house I decorated for my NEW HOME. That’s right I’ve moved out of the home I shared with my husband and now live in a flat in a small town in Shropshire near to my daughter. My marriage wasn’t working and my health isn’t good so I made the decision to go before I was too ill to do it. I’m loving the peace and quieter lifestyle here, I'm near the countryside and the market town of Much Wenlock which was the birthplace of the modern Olympics.

I used another of my little wooden houses and altered it to make it into a key holder, in the hopes I don't have to keep searching for keys anymore. Lol. Hope you like it. You can see more of my work at my Blog www.apaintaholicsprogress.blogspot.com

Now it's your turn to take the June HOMECOMING Challenge. See all the details HERE!

6 comments:

  1. What a great project and such a perfect decor item for your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool project to help keep you organized! Best wishes on living a happier, healthier, more organized life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really beautiful! Love how you decorated each pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous project! Love it! Thanks for sharing. It's totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little key-house... lovin' the colors! And congratulation on the big step 'for you'. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ♥ keys and on this project it looks great! Hope you are feeling strong and healthy!
    Deb♥

    ReplyDelete