June 30, 2012

July STARS and STRIPES Challenge


















This month the design team members will share with you projects we create using the theme of Stars and Stripes. A lot of us at least here in America will think red, white and blue since it is our American birthday this month; however this challenge is to use stars and stripes and that can be in ANY way you like! Think outside the box and please come along and play with us!!! You can send your submission to groovydeb@yahoo.com and then at the end of the month one person will be chosen from all who submit to become our guest of the month in August. We hope to see you!!!

8 comments:

  1. This is a really fun and timely challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun. I'll have to percolate on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun, fun! I love the SOS with this post. Is it free for the taking? I can think of a great layout about learning Morse Code for my ham operators license.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, Love this Challenge!! I seem to like Stars a lot. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this challenge, being Canadian I tend to have more red & white than red, white & blue in my stash. ;O) This is so open and up to many, many interpretations. Awesome!
    Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete