June 7, 2012

June HOMECOMING Challenge by Elizabeth

 Design Team Member Elizabeth submitted this layout for the June HOMECOMING Challenge. She said:

My bio hasn’t changed at all since I joined the Scrap Our Stash design team – I’m just a bit older, that’s all.


The photographs in this simple layout represent what means home to me. Whenever I go away for a while, the first place I make for when I return is the back garden/yard. I drop my bags at the front door and make straight for the back door, I just have to check what plants are in flower and what changes have occurred in my absence. This is the view of it from the window to the left of my computer – the best view in the world! And, as you can see, my husband and our cat, are equally at home in the garden.

Thanks for looking,
Elizabeth
http://silverscrappers.blogspot.com/



 Now it's your turn to take the June HOMECOMING Challenge. See all the details HERE!

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely place to be and you've done a wonderful layout showcasing your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is that! I envy you, I do not have a green thumb. What a wonderful story to document. Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol We're all a bit older. :) Love your layout and the pretty, soft colors. The photos are beautiful. That is a really great view!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome gift to have green thumbs! Lovely lo!
    Deb♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your so lucky to have all that nature to enjoy... I too would be buzzing to the back to check. ;O) Great topic and such a lovely layout!
    Sarah XO

    ReplyDelete