June 30, 2012

July STARS and STRIPES by Groovy Deb♥

Hi Everyone! I hope you enjoy my first issued challenge here as I step into the new role as List Mom here at SOS! I have created this layout for our STARS AND STRIPES challenge:























I really loved the stars and the stripes in an unconditional way designed into the paper so when I saw it I knew exactly what I wanted to do with this challenge! My daughter is a teenage girl who likes to pose so when I stole, I mean borrowed this picture from her Facebook account I thought it would go well with the paper :)

It is your turn to play now! Go here for details!
Thanks, Deb♥

8 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love the pop of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool layout! The green background is the perfect backdrop for your "stolen" photo. Cute gal too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! Love that green background paper. What a fun photo that you borrowed from her. Sometimes those are the best photos when it comes to teens! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used colors other than red, white and blue! It is a lovely layout that emphasizes your beautiful daughter in a lovely manner. Great take on this chjallenge. And welcome to our family, Mommy!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure she steals your clothes by now... you can at least steal er, borrow a picture back! That paper is just so yummy (company?), Great LO.
    Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO Deb, love that splash of blue and the lovely girly twist you have added to the theme K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun Challenge, what a great month for stars and stripes!

    ReplyDelete