June 11, 2012

June HOMECOMING Challenge by Sindi




Former Design Team Sindi Member submitted this layout for the June HOMECOMING Challenge. She said:

I did this layout for the June Homecoming Challenge. Not much has changed with me since I was on the design team. I do have a new blog that can be viewed here: http://smokeyscraps.blogspot.com/

For this layout I combined my two favorite hobbies: crochet and scrapbooking. The photo is of my sweet little great-great-grandparents. Thanks for the challenge!

Sindi


Now it's your turn to take the June HOMECOMING Challenge. See all the details HERE!

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful photo to scrap! I love that you combined another love of yours with the scrapbooking and the frame looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous page. The photo is awesome! You are so lucky to have it! I adore your crochet frame and the burlap used in the amazing embellishment cluster. Fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rolled flower and the spray misting. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the crochet bits are to die for... yum! Such a sweet page.
    Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete