June 24, 2012

June HOMECOMING Challenge by Jean

Design Team Member Jean submitted this layout for the June HOMECOMING Challenge. She said:


Hi this is my second submission for this challenge. It's the front cover of a little book I made from some cardboard packaging to mark my "Homecoming" to my new life. You can see the rest of it at my blog http://apaintaholicsprogress.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/changes-book-challenges-zeusandzoebitw.html













Now it's your turn to take the June HOMECOMING Challenge. See all the details HERE


6 comments:

  1. Love it! The branches reaching across the photo are awesome!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how gorgeous! Love it! If you haven't already, you should enter this over at Bird Is The Word. I think until the end of the month one of their word challenges is "Change". Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at 'dragonfly'... so, so pretty.
    Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I'm gonna go check out the rest of it on your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful book cover - a fab creation with lovely embellishments. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a really cool book cover!

    ReplyDelete