June 2, 2012

June HOMECOMING Challenge by Penny


Design Team Member Penny submitted this layout for the June HOMECOMING Challenge. She said:

Since I am new here my bio really hasn't changed. For this Homecoming layout:



This if the first time I tried printing on a transparency so some of the wording on here is a little blurry, but I thought this picture fit the theme the best. The tags on this layout are from a doll, and the star on the left hand side is really a little girls barrette. The photo is my mom's first cousin as he came home from the war. I have loved it since I first saw it.

Love Penny

Now it's your turn to take the June HOMECOMING Challenge. See all the details HERE!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Super layout!!!! Love the photo - he looks so happy to be home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome layout! I love how you've used unconvential items to make a great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout! What a great photo to have!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture is soooo awesome and you did such a great job of using it for the Homecoming Theme! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job! Love the photo! You are so lucky to have it! Perfect topic for the Homecoming challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific layout and that photograph says it all! Your journaling is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so stinkin' cute!! Love your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Penny! A great idea for the theme!!!
    Deb♥

    ReplyDelete