June 5, 2012

June HOMECOMING Challenge by Tiffany



Forme Guest Design Team Member Tiffany submitted this layout for the June HOMECOMING Challenge. She said:

Attached is my layout for the HOMECOMING theme. My layout, "We Are Family", features pics of a mini-reunion with my 2 sisters and all of our children a few years ago.


I was a Guest Designer with you in December 2011, and it's so nice of you to include me in this challenge! Thanks so much, looking forward to seeing the other homecoming layouts!


=) Tiffany
The Painted Frog
blog: http://bkfastattiffanys.blogspot.com


 Now it's your turn to take the June HOMECOMING Challenge.  See all the details HERE!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely layout recording a happy occasion. I like the way you have concentrated everything at the bottom of the page - leaving lots of empty space. Great colours too. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout of a great memory! I like your design that really focuses on the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring me here today! Having fun seeing the new "homecoming" layouts each day!

    =)Tiffany
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout Tiffany. Such lovely product choices and I love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great lo! Love the patterns you put together.

    ReplyDelete