November 17, 2010

November Challenge by Wendy



Design Team Member Wendy used Sketch #1 to complete her November Challenge.  She said, "I was so excited about this month's challenge. I just love sketches and Helen's are great! I plan to use all of them. The pictures in my layout are from many years ago. With the colors of the Pooh costume I wanted to use something besides the traditional Halloween colors. I pulled this MME stack out of my stash and remembered how much I loved it.

Now it's your turn to take the sketch challenge.  See the sketches and all the details in November Challenge below.

7 comments:

  1. What a great layout! It is so vibrant and alive! I love the colors you chose!! Such a cute little Winnie the Pooh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Wendy!!! love the bling circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling page! I love the bling and MME papers you chose for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Wendy! I love the bling circles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the playful colors of the papers. The title is perfect for those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute - great use of the sketch and your stash - and the older pictures too. The colors and embelishments are perfect.

    ReplyDelete