November 27, 2010

November Challenge by Sarah Cooper


Reader Sarah submitted a second layout for the November Sketch Challenge.  She said, "For my 2nd layout for the November Challenge I used Sketch #1.

I really liked the almost 'film strip' feel down the center. I thought it would be perfect for Our TV Hero's Halloween Pictures. :O)
I stuck with the 3 pictures, the circles and the embellie 'bunch'.  Adjustments were made to accommodate the different width pictures.

All the Patterned Paper is Sassafrass Amplify, love how the 'busy' paper works so well with the 'action hero' theme. Busy Boy... Busy Paper!!! lol  The Power Ranger Logo was printed then mounted on black Card Stock.  Prima 'Say it with Crystals' in black, cut up and applied top and bottom of page. Brad Bling here & there, star buttons and a silver 'believe' buckle.
Journaling:
Octobert 31st 2010
Thomas turned
into the Red Power
Ranger for a night,
My Hero!


Full post and an additional Photo:
http://keepsakescrafts.blogspot.com/2010/11/scrap-our-stash-november-challenge-take.html
Posted by Picasa
Now it's your turn to take the challenge.  Submissions are due on Tuesday - see all the details in November Challenge - below. Don't miss the Pagerize This Challenge going on right now also, see the details in Pagerize This Challenge #4 below.  

How would you like a spot on our Design Team?  See all the details in Design Team Call - below or on the sidebar.   

5 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah..this is totally awesome!!! I love that Sass paper & your little guy looks awesome!!! Great job w/the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great Sarah! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you...I love the busy paper for the busy boy!! This turned out so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sometimes struggle with busy papers but they work perfect with your layout. The photo stand out and are not overpowered, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sassafrass paper is hard to work with, but you sure did a great job with it here. It really matches well with the photos.

    ReplyDelete