November 21, 2010

November Challenge by Missy


Guest Design Team Member Missy submitted this layout for the November Sketch Challenge.  She said, "I chose sketch number one to work with this month. This sketch was my favorite because I love the look of tall, skinny, photos. I was able to complete this layout with just two pieces of paper. The backside of one page was color blocked, so I was able to get the three colored panels from different parts of the paper. I hand cut and stamped the sun with flourish stamps. I embellished with a cluster of chipboard, Studio G stamps, and one of my new favorite tools, my i-Rock!!

Now it's your turn to take the Challenge.  See all the details in November Challenge below. 

Don't miss our Pagerize This Challenge - and our Design Team Call.   

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. wonderful choice of colours. It makes me wish summer was on its way instead of snow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Missy! I love the summer feel to your LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this LO!! The colors, the pics, the patterned papers ... all make me smile and feel warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - brilliant use of the sun for your circle element - and your colors and embelishments are awesome. Great choice of pictures too!

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe you made your LO with only two pieces of paper! I love the gorgeous bright colors you use and your fabulous title! The sun at the top corner looks awesome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic summer page! I love the colors you chose, perfect for this layout and the pictures are too cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the summer colors and the handmade sun in the corner. Goegeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bright colors and the sketch is perfect for your photos, great interpretation!

    ReplyDelete