November 6, 2010

Show N' Tell Sunday by Kathy



Posted by PicasaNot only did I want to share my layout - which I am very proud of... I also wanted to share the story behind it. 

I started dieting on March 21st - and then 10 days later joined Weight Watchers.  On May 2, 2010 I had lost 14 pounds.  Niko and I were at the grocery store - and he wanted to buy a watermelon.  When I picked this one up - I noted how heavy it was.  Niko suggested we weight it.  It weighted 14 pounds.  There was no way I couldn't buy that one at that point.  As a true scrappinpsycho - I was already thinking this would make a great layout. 

Of course when we got the watermelon home - I had to have Niko take a picture of me with the watermelon - and I also had everyone who came in contact with the watermelon - pick it up and see how heavy it was!

My next leighout (get it) - is me with my youngest grandson - I've now lost my weight in Jonathan. 

Do you have something you'd like to Show N' Tell - see how in the SHOW N' TELL SUNDAY post below.  

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your accomplishment Kathy and such a cute layout! I look forward to seeing the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute, little watermelon banner! And a big CONGRATS!!! on the weight lose. I remember when you first started it and kudos to you for accomplishing your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout congrats on your weigh loss..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool story! Love that you scraped it. Congratulations on having your hard work pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! on the weight loss and the LO. Love the flower embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on losing the weight! I love how you scrapped about it. The flower with the watermelon center and the watermelon banner are such cute embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh big Congrats! that's a huge accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh - i wanted to also add how i love your home-made watermelon garland and the lil watermelon embellish flower. superb!

    ReplyDelete