November 14, 2010

Show N' Tell Sunday

Joni here...sharing some exciting news..  I was selected for the Design Team at MEMORABLE SEASONS !!  It's a fabulous on-line store and has a fun Message Board!!  The owner, Jill Coody, lists new product at 20% off... not later...but right when it come out....  What a great deal is that?  And when she has a sale...OMG...you don't want to miss that!!!  Here's a hint too...she's having a BLACK FRIDAY sale this Friday 11/18 (one week early)...  Can't wait to see what she puts on sale...  my experience with this store, I'm guessing lots of stuff at 40-50% off... and not old stuff either... NEW summer CHA stuff that'll be in the sale.  For a $75 order...FREE SHIPPING.   Please go visit the site...  (in the comments, tell her that Joni sent you!)


Across the top, if you click on "what's New" (and then drop down "What's new"), it'll list everything listed by date...   but on Friday, click on "Categories" and I'm guessing there will be a "Black Friday" option.


If you want to check out the Gallery & Message board, the links are down the left hand side!!  There are always contest and challenges and you can win GC's to the store!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm a sucker for a deal! Although I've been a good girl lately with my spending. I just have to remember all the stuff I already have! (still doesn't make not want more though!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being chosen for the DT. Sounds like a great place to shop - just what I need!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete