November 26, 2010

Show N' Tell Sunday!

I Remember back in elementary school when we had Show N' Tell.  It was always a day I looked forward to.  So why not do the same here. 
 
Every Sunday will be SHOW N' TELL SUNDAY - and will be a forum where you can share anything you want to Show N' Tell. For example a layout you've completed that you'd like to share - but it doesn't fit into the challenges, or maybe a new technique you've tried and want to share, a new purchase, a great bargain, a great picture you've taken, a link to a great blog, a special accomplishment in your life. Anything that you'd like to share. It will be open to anyone who wants to share.  Just email me a picture (if possible) and a description to scrappinpsycho@live.com.   - I'll collect the submissions throughout the week - and then post them on Sunday.

I do retain the right to edit or not include any submissions I deem inapporpriate for this forum.

6 comments:

  1. Great idea! I will look for something to share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited about this - actually got up out of bed at 2:30 AM when I got the idea - I was afraid if I slept on it - I'd loose it!

    Can't wait to see what everyone will share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea. I have something in mind...maybe I will wait for next Sunday...

    ReplyDelete