November 12, 2010

November Challenge by Irit




Guest Design Team Member Irit submitted her take on Helen's sketch. She said, "I used the first one photo sketch #2 and did a pretty "unscripted" take of it. I used butterflies and not flowers, used a journaling enevelope and not a real journaling spot here
I also added some recycled items. I altrered the green Prima packaging with crystals, used some white crackle paint on the 3 brown chipboard birds, and did some faux white pen stitching, a lot of inking and used a 3 part title.

Now it's your turn to take the November Sketch Challenge - see all the details in November Challenge below.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I love how you made the sketch your own and the cluster of words on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful. Love the colour choices and the embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout!! I love all the clustering of your embellishments! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great - totally. You have a great talent for clustering - not at all a talent I posess!

    Love all your embelshiments!

    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where should I start? I love the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete