November 28, 2010

November Challenge by Denise


Guest Design Team Member Denise submitted this layout for the November Challenge. She said, "I used this cute and fast sketch to get a couple of my Halloween pictures scraped. With Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up, I knew I needed to do these quickly. The haunted house, fence, and pumpkins are all from Reminisce. The paper is from Creative Imaginations and the letters are from Fancy Pants."


Now it's your turn to take the Challenge. See all the details in the November Challenge post below.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Those are really cute pictures- love all the halloween elements you have used to embellish the LO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love how you pictures really stand out, but your layout is still halloweeny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper you used and it's very impressive that you have this scrapped already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is precious. Love all the halloween elements - super cute!

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Denise! You really rocked this layout!! I think Halloween must be special to you. You really put your heart into this. I LOVE the paper you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable page! The embellishments are so perfect! I love the background paper as well! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable is this! I absolutely love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete