November 29, 2010

Pagerize Dawn by Laurie


Reader Laurie submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge.  She said, "this is a page of my favorite bands U2. I am thinking it has some of the elements. The three pictures, the one-line descriptions.

The patterned paper is Cosmo Cricket and the purple paper is from my stash. The star is a clear plastic star that I added alcohol ink to to give it more dimension."

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge.  See Dawn's layout and all the details in Pagerize This Challenge #4 below.  You could become our next Pagerizer.Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Oh Laurie, I really like this page (and U2! ha). Cool use of the half circle and awesome titlework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool layout! I like how you overlapped the photos and love what you did to those stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love your circle element and the title. Using the alcohol inks on those stars really makes them stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Ladies! I had so much fun doing this page. I have to say out of the box for me, I usually scrap kids or pets! Thanks for an awesome blog and great challenges!! So much fun!!

    Laurie
    http://serenityscrappers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those stars and the great use of the curve for your title. Just curious - but is that a newspaper clipping? How have you 'preserved' it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Stephanie it is a newspaper clipping, it was talking about the Grammy's. A little archival spray on the clipping preserves it. It is a expensive, but does the trick and you don't need alot! Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the half circle scallop! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! I really love the way you added the alcohol ink to the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  9. alcohol ink can sure be fun stuff. great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete