July 23, 2016

"Apple Blossom" Layout by DT Asa Johansson

We're back on the blog today showcasing a gorgeous layout inspired by our 
July Sketch + (3) Challenge
created by SOS Designer Asa:
Asa:
"Hi, Åsa here today to share my layout for the Sketch +3 challenge. Hope I can inspire you to join us!
I love that time when the apple trees are in bloom. Totally wonderful time with all the thousands of flowers. 
I use to take almost a thousand of pictures of the flowers and this is one of them. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 

Stash used:
#1 -Simple Stories (some of the stickers)
#2 -Theresa Collins (some of the chipboard stickers)
#3 -Uniball Pen (the handwritten text)

Take some time and join us for this fun challenge! Can´t wait to see your work!"

Here is the challenge that inspired her layout. 
 For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Thanks so much for visiting today, I hope you've been inspired by Asa's layout and/or this month's sketch challenge.  
Have a great day and return tomorrow for more SOS Designer inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment