July 6, 2016

Introducing New Design Team Member, Carmen Henriquez

Hello everyone!
It is time to meet another talented designer who has joined our team,
Carmen Hernriquez
"Hello! My name is Carmen, I was born in Brazil and live in Panama with my husband Alfredo. We have a married son who lives in Massachusetts with his wife and a newborn baby Elliot, our first grandchild. I have been scrapbooking for about 9 years, and I'm completelly addict to it. About my style I can say that it's mostly clean, graphic and bright but I also love to try new techniques, love challenges and sketches! I also love to knit, cook and bake, crosshatching and appliqué. I find Pinterest an endless inspirations source!"

Welcome aboard Carmen, we are excited to have you on the team and looking forward to the 
fascinating inspiration you will be sharing with us!

Now check out the incredible layout Carmen created inspired by the
July Book Inspired Stash Challenge

"Oh Boy"
Carmen:
"I was inspired by the stripes on the book cover and immediately know wich photo I will use for this challenge. My round embellishment is a die cut from The Cut Shoppe. I just added a few more embellies and title."

And here is the challenge that inspired Carmen's layout:
For complete details and rules on the challenge, click HERE
You have until July 29th, 111:59 PM (PST) to link up your entries to be entered 
into our random prize drawing for July.  

Have a great day and remember to return tomorrow, to meet our next designer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment