July 14, 2016

Introducing Returning Designer, Rachelle Olaridge

Good morning crafty friends!
This is the last day of our Design Team introductions.
I hope you have enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about each of our talented designers!
Scrap Our Stash is looking forward to all of the amazing inspiration this team
will be providing to share with our fans, inspired by our bi monthly challenges!

It's time now to meet our final designer,
Rachelle Olaridge

Rachelle is celebrating her third term with Scrap Our Stash and we are excited she has agreed to design with us another term.  
We're looking forward to the beautiful inspiration she will be sharing with us the next six months.

"Hi there. My name is Rachelle.I am a mother to 2 grown sons and grandmother to 2 beautiful grandchildren.

I was a 6th grade teacher for 7 years. As a result of failing health I am wheelchair bound and keeping busy is still my goal. Scrapbook is the best and rewarding therapy.

I started scrapbooking in 2008 when I viewed a friends work. My passion quickly turned into addiction for this type of artistry and I never looked back. I am very passionate about this interest. It's not just about creating albums but it is a work of art. I truly love the art of design in all aspects of life, Thus, here I am today enjoying my passion as therapy and inspiration for others. Each day is filled with being inspired, creating, providing inspiration through my work and treasuring the memories. I define my style using one word it would be Shabby Chic." I love beautifully embellished projects with lots and lots of detail. My love of flowers is reflected on most of my projects. I always have the urge to add a flower here or there. 

Although this is my true style, I easily adapt my style depending on the type of project. 

I love using a variety of techniques, elegant and fun elements. My style has been described as detailed, beautiful, and multifaceted. My greatest strength is attention to detail. I like to take the viewer on a visual journey of my inspirational designs.


Rachelle has created a beautifue layout to share with you inspired by our 
July Book Inspired Stash Challenge

"Enjoy the Moments,,,"
Rachelle:
"Hi there scrappers. Rachelle here sharing my LO design for this challenge. I love using layers so I placed 5 layers of pattern paper behind the photo. I added a chipboard circle over the picture. Then I added a bit of mixed media to the background. Lastly, I added a small flower cluster, metal and chipboard pieces. Lot's of fun to do! Now it's your turn to show us your creative LO! Can't wait to see it. "
See Ya soon!!!

Here's a look at our challenge that inspired Rachelle's layout:
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Thank you for stopping by and remember tomorrow is the day we reveal our
July Sketch +3 Challenge.
Make sure you drop in to check out the challenge and the amazing layout 
our July GDT Carolyn Johnson created inspired by the challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment