July 18, 2016

"The Adventure of Lily" LO by DT Cassie

Today we are showcasing a lovely layout created by DT Cassie
inspired by our

Cassie:
"I knew when I saw this sketch that those two index cards would be perfect to add some project life style cards to my page. I replaced the two small photos with this single 4x6 photo. I also needed to move my title up on the page to make room for all my journaling. There was a story behind this snapshot that I really wanted to record. I then finished up the page with some embellishments. With the long title I thought that a the little banner flags with the same patterned paper would be a nice touch to draw your eyes up and across the page. For the lists I used: Simple Stories, Teresa Collins, Twine and Uniball Pen. I am looking forward to seeing your take on this challenge!"

The Challenge...
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE


Upload your entries by July 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to be entered into our
random prize drawing.
Here is the prize you are playing for this month:

Have a great day and return tomorrow for more Design Team inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment