July 10, 2016

Introducing Returning Designer, Renee Timmerman

Hello everyone!

 Today we are excited to introduce you to our ninth awesomely talented Design Team member!
Welcome back
Renee Timmerman

Renee is celebrating her second term with Scrap Our Stash and we are looking
forward to seeing what she has in store to share with us for the next six months!!!!


"Just a twenty something lady from the middle of Iowa. Trying to balance my life with so many changes I keep tackling. The things that remain the same and keep me sane; is capturing memories with scrapbooking and running my miles."
Renee's Blog: Miles & Memories

Now take a look at the fantastic layout Cassie created inspired by our

"Oh the Place's You'll Go"
Renee:
"I loved the inspiration for this month! These Dr. Seuss covers are so easy to draw ideas from! I wanted to use the stacked up circles from the cover on my layout. So I took various blue papers I had in my stash - traced them with random circle objects in my house. Knew those containers for baking ingredients would come in handy some day! I also cut some of the circles from one of the Fancy Free papers and used them as embellishments. I also finally figured I could use the embellishments I've been hoarding from the Crate Paper Journey line- running is a form of traveling right? I hope I've inspired you! It's one of the favorites I've made so far!!"

Inspired by Renee's layout?
Why not create a layout and 
link it up so we can see how this challenge inspires you:
You have until July 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to upload your 
layouts for a chance at winning our randomly drawn prize.
For complete challenge details & rules, click HERE!

Have a wonderful day and make sure you return tomorrow to read more 
about our next designer and to see what she has created to share with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment