July 20, 2016

"Splash" Layout by DT Carmen

Today's adorable feature is the creative work of talented SOS Designer Carmen
inspired by our
Carmen:
"Hello friends!! I just love the sketch! So many options! I went thru my stash and choose from List 1: Stick pin, List 2: Twine and from List 3: Uniball pen and Ultramarine for the splashes. I also use some modeling paste mixed with mist to do my background, add vellum behind the photos and a few embellishments."

The Challenge....
for complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

The team would love to see how this challenge inspires you!
You have until July 29th, 11:59 (PM) PST to link up your entries.

Enjoy the rest of your day and stop by tomorrow for more
Sketch + (3) inspiration from another one of our talented designers!

No comments:

Post a Comment