July 3, 2016

Introducing New Designer, Natsuko Suzuki

Hello and welcome to our second day of Design Team introductions.
Today we would like you to join us in welcoming one of our new incredibly talented designers,
Natsuko Suzuki


"Hi everyone, I'm Natsuko from Japan. I've been scrapping for 7 years now, and I'm still deeply in love:) Most of my layouts include my loved ones especially my daughter who is now in 5th grade. Scrapbooking not only makes me happy but it's also very therapeutic.That's why I join workshops and events especially for moms. I love looking at other people's layouts too, by reading their blog or imagining what kind of story is hidden there. I love both colorful and shabby chic style. I don't want to limit myself so I'm not hesitant to try new techniques or style. I love travelling, taking pictures and meeting new people from all over the world (especially scrappers !!) It's such an honour to be a member of this team and I'm so excited !! Thank you xxx"

Natsuko's Blog:  Natsuko's Little Craft Room

And here is the amazing layout Natsuko created inspired by our
July Book Inspired Stash Challenge:

"Believe"
Natsuko:
"I was inspired by the colorful circles and the title. This picture of my daughter taking a nap, made me wonder what she's dreaming of, and lead me to make a fun page full of hope and dreams. I cut random sizes of donut circles and layered them (I love layering !!). More layers under the photo, and played with all the happy embellies around. I finished it by scattering sequins. You can see more details in my blog:) http://natsukoslittlecraftroom.blogspot.jp/"

Natsuko we are excited to have you on our team and looking forward to the wonderful inspiration you will be sharing with us for the next six months!

Thank you for stopping by today and return tomorrow to meet another member of our team.
Enjoy the rest of your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment