July 16, 2016

"Hello Sweet Boy" Layout by DT Steffanie

Happy Saturday!
Today we are showcasing an awesome layout created by 
SOS Designer Steffanie Seiler
inspired by our
July Sketch + (3) Challenge:
Steffanie:
"Hello! Steffanie here with a layout for the latest sketch + stash challenge!
I love woodgrain...can I just say that? I really do. This one is especially nice giving that look of an old weathered fence. I couldn't resist using it as a backdrop to these photos taken of my son playing hide & seek in the tall grass at a local park.
This sketch really appealed to me so I didn't vary from it much at all. The one change I did make was to move my photos and file folders to the left side rather than the right. The only reason that I even did this was because I wanted to use this cute "hello" speech bubble and it needed to go on the right. Easy move. 
Here are my list items:
List 1 - Simple Stories
List 2 - Twine
List 3 - Uniball Pen
I guess I also used all three colors but that was a matter of coincidence more than intent.
I hope I have inspired to you to get out some stash and get busy scrapping using this latest sketch. Be sure to share what you create!"

Here's a look at the challenge that inspired this awesome layout:
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.

Thank for stopping by and return tomorrow for more Design Team
inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment