July 2, 2016

Introducing Returning Designer Steffanie Seiler

Happy 4th of July weekend everyone!!!
Today is the first day of our Design Team Introductions!!!
We are excited to have this awesome talented designer returning to our team!
Steffanie Seiler
"Hi! My name is Steffanie. I live int he beautiful Pacific NW. My husband and I just celebrated 20 years of marriage---woo hoo! We have two boys---one who will be a high school senior this fall and the other will start 7th grade. I started scrapbooking when my oldest son was a baby. They are my primary scrapbook subjects in addition to a golden retriever, and a calico kitty. My favorite themes/subjects to scrap are outdoor activities and travel. I think I have a pretty good eye for color, balance and details. I like clean lines and don't really do messy (unless you count mist!). My favorite season is summer. I like coffee, chocolate, pizza and wine (among other things!). Besides scrapbooking, I also enjoy running and just being outdoors. I dream of being a better photographer. If only there were more hours in the day! I'm also a registered nurse. I work very part-time though, so that I can spend most days being home fulfilling my role as wife and mom...and have plenty of time for scrapbooking!"

Steffanie  has created a wonderful page inspired by this month's
Book Inspired Stash Challenge
to share with you:

"Mark Twain Riverboat"
"The title of the book immediately made me think of traveling. Given that, it left my photo options pretty wide open. I went with Disney because, well...I have just a few left to scrap! Also, the riverboat in itself is a method of "going places"...see the connection here? Anyway, that's what I went with.

This collection from Fancy Pants is a few years old but I still love it. The colors are so versatile as are the many different patterns included within the kit. I easily met the requirement of 5 different patterned papers, especially since I used a pattern for my background piece and a few additional patterns in the banner. The round embellishments include a couple of chipboard buttons and the yellow sticker on the right. I also included a punched circle and a die-cut ship's wheel as additional round elements.

Now it's your turn! Where does this book cover inspire you to go with your scrapbooking adventure?"

Look forward to another six month's of fabulous and fun inspiration from Steffanie!!!
Please join SOS in extending Steffanie a warm welcome back by leaving a comment below!

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you come back tomorrow for the introduction of our next Team Member.  

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! Looking forward to seeing your designs 😊

    ReplyDelete