July 4, 2016

Introducing Returning Designer, Cassie Wiscarson

Happy Independence Day!!!
Peace, Warmth, Love, Goodwill, Happiness and Joy
Wishing you all of these and more on our nation's 
Independence Day
and always!!!

It's day three of our new Design Team introductions!   Join us in welcoming back 
talented Designer
Cassie Wiscarson
"I am a stay at home mother to my 9 year old daughter and have been scrapbooking for around 13 years. My favorite part about scrapbooking is being able to show my creative side by working with a wide variety of products. I have had the pleasure of working on a few design teams and I love being able to share ideas with the others on the teams and learn new techniques from other scrapbookers. I use my layouts to share the memories of my family and enjoy being able to tell our story with paper, pictures, embellishments and journaling. At the beginning this was just a hobby, but over the years it has become a passion that I am able to share with my daughter and loving husband. I take great pride in my work and love to share my style with fellow scrappers!"

Cassie's Blog: Smiles and Sunshine

Below is Cassie's awesome take on this month's
Book Inspired Stash Challenge

"Best Day Ever"
Cassie:
"Happy Fourth of July! I was really inspired by the circles and the theme of travel on this book cover. I grabbed this picture from our trip to the tulip fields this year. It was perfect since there are so many colors on the book cover. I then decided to use this cut file and thought it would be great to have each circle backed with a different piece of patterned paper. I added several circle embellishments between the cut file, enamel dots, the yellow flower and the grey puffy circle on the left side of the page. I can't wait to see what you create!"

Cassie we are so happy you decided to design with us for another term, and we are looking forward to the incredible inspiration you will be sharing with us for the next six months!

Here's a look at the challenge that inspired Cassie's awesome page:
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules!

May you all have a bright and sparkling day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing. Great job! I love the creative use of embellishments and the splashes of color make it pop.

    ReplyDelete