July 21, 2016

"Scarf Thief" LO by DT Zsoka

Today SOS Designer Zsoka is sharing her incredible take on the 
Zsoka:
"Hello dear friends, Zsoka here with you today with a new layout for the sketch and stash challenge. Boy was this one difficult! I don't even know some of the things in the lists let alone have them in my stash :). So I went with the only things I had: Simple Stories (enamel dots and bradz), twine and blue (ultramarine)! I can't say enough how much I love these challenges because they really force me to look through what I have and use some of it! I can't wait to see what you all find in your stash and what you create with them!
Thanks for stopping by"

Here's a look at the challenge that inspired Zsoka's layout:


For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

All entries must be linked up by July 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to be eligible for our prize drawing.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thief I've ever seen! What an adorable idea for a layout! Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christine! I too think he was the cutest kid ever but then I'm his mom hahaha! XXX

      Delete