July 17, 2016

"Hello Love" LO by DT Natsuko

Hello!
Today we are featuring a beautiful layout created by talented SOS Designer, Natusko
inspired by our

Natsuko:
"Lovely sketch !! 
These are what I chose; List1 - Simple Stories (brown paper), List 2 - Twine, and List 3 - Ultramarine 
Using blue based colors was a new challenge for me, but I love how it turned out ! The shirt my daughter's wearing matches perfectly with the paper and I decided to keep the same tone by using embellies with similar colors. I painted the wooden title green because it stood out too much. I usually make colorful OR chic layouts but I enjoyed making this one-tone layout !" 

Here's a look at the challenge that inspired Natsuko's layout:

Inspired by Natsuko's layout and/or the challenge?
Create a layout inspired by the sketch and use at least one item from each of the 3 lists
provided, link it up by July 29th to be entered into this month's random prize drawing.
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

And...the prize you are playing for this month

Thank you for stopping by and return tomorrow for more Design Team
inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment