July 7, 2016

Introducing Returning Designer, Zsoka Marko

Thank you for joining us today to meet another 
incredibly talented team member.  
Welcome back
Zsoka Marko
for your second term with Scrap Our Stash!
"I am a Hungarian living in Germany with my Dutch boyfriend and our 7-year-old son.
I've been crafting ever since I remember...I tried every craft under the sun, from glass/porcelain/silk painting, bead weaving, mosaic in all form, to cake/cookie decorating and lots more. I need to craft to keep sane! Scrapbooking is my newly found hobby! I love trying new techniques, experimenting with paint. I enjoy clean as well as messy, mixed media layouts. I love to use cut files on my layouts. I don't always do but it seems the majority of times I come back to them :). 
I'm honored to have been chosen as part of the SOS design team and hope I can inspire you in any small way with my layouts!"


Zsoka, it is such a pleasure to have you designing with us for another term and we are looking forward to seeing what you create to inspire us for the next six month!

You gotta love this fabulous layout Zsoka created inspired by the 

"Cutie"
Zsoka:
"Hi there scrappy friends, Zsoka here with you today with a new inspiration for the book cover challenge! I was inspired by all the circles on the cover - if you know me you know I love my circles :). I've actually scraplifted myself for this layout! A few months back I did a similar layout with different papers (it was based on an awesome sketch by Ashley Horton) but it was a gift for a friend, so I didn't have a layout like this myself yet. I've used many different patterned papers actually! With embellishing I had no idea what direction I will go when I started working on the layout but since I've used Pinkfresh papers for the circles I just pulled out some Pinkfresh embellies from my stash and I couldn't believe I actually had many circles in an ephemera pack! Perfect! I've also added some puffy sequins for more circles.
I hope I could get your ideas going with this layout!
Thanks for stopping by!"

And the challenge that inspired Zsoka's fabulous layout:
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Enjoy the rest of your day and return tomorrow to meet our next team member. 


2 comments: