July 27, 2016

"Tuque de Noël" Layout by DT Aurelie

Hello!
Today we are sharing an adorable layout created by Designer Aurelie
inspired by the
July Sketch + (3) Challenge:
Aurelie:
"I dug deep into my stash for this layout... Any ideas where those products come from? Let's go back to 2009, when Crate Paper came out with this fun Christmas line. Remember? Yes! It's Crate Paper's North Pole collection!! I've been hoarding that collection since it first came out. Imagine! With that cute pic of my sweet daugther, Éloïse, it was the perfect time to use it, don't you think? Patterned papers, brads, rubons, die-cuts, chipboard pieces and sticker elements - the sky was the limit with this collection matched with Rochelle's sketch. Set on a a 12X12 piece of Close to My Heart cardstock, I also used some Prima and October Afternoon alphas as well as some Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze. And that stitched title? I used an old Bazzill Basics alpha stitching template along with some good ol' DMC floss - two strands instead of my usual single strand hand-stitching. Oh! And what elements did I use from the three lists? A Maya Road star stick pin, Stampin' Up baker's twine and journalling using a Uniball Pen.

Hope you're inspired to start using those collections and items you've had in your scrappy stash for the longest time. Happy scrapping!"

If you are inspired by the Aurelie's layout & are interested in playing along, you still have time!
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment