July 19, 2016

"Take Me Out to the Ball Game!" Layout by DT Sherri Caramico

Hello and welcome!
Today we are featuring an incredible layout created by talented SOS Designer Sherri
inspire by the
July Sketch + (3) Challenge:
Sherri:
"Hi everyone! I hope this month's Sketch +3 Challenge, and my layout help to inspire you to play along! I love these Challenges! They really help you to dig into your stash, and sometimes find things you forgot you had!! LOL! 

I used 2 photos from a minor league baseball game my hubby and I attend with a group of friends last year for this layout. We had a super fun time and I am glad I can capture and keep that memory forever with this page!

Here are the items I used from the 3 lists:
List #1: Simple Stories - "Life in Color" Page Elements and Lt Blue Water Color papers, along with Brads and Bits and Pieces from that collection
I also used Bazzill "Phoenix" Cardstock for the "Sangria" item, and Ranger Distress Stain in Candied Apple, and Red jewel brads as well!
List #2: I used TWINE - on the 2 tags
List #3: I used a black Uniball Pen for journaling, along with a Ultramarine colored Glimmer Mist that I sprayed on the base page and some brads as well.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to play along with us this month!"

Link to my Blog: 
http://shercara.blogspot.com/2016/07/july-sos-sketch-3-take-me-out-to-ball.html

Inspired by Sherri's layout?
Here's the challenge...for complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

We appreciate you stopping by today and hope you return tomorrow to see what
our next designer has created to inspire you!
Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment