February 25, 2012

February Leap Challenge by Charlotte


March Guest Design Team Member Charlotte submitted this layout for the February Leap Challenge. She said:

I really took a "Leap" with this layout and tried out some new things! I've never used glitter before, but I had bought tons of it and decided to use it on some chipboard. I made some water distressed flowers from a tutorial I found. I stickled and inked and misted...things I never do too much of. I tried out some new products like the Mistable scalloped ribbon from Pink Paislee. I even tried out my new Martha Stewart punch that I bought last year! This challenge really got me thinking about some new things I wanted to try, so I took the "Leap".

Now it's your turn to take the February LEAP Challenge. The February Challenge is anything to do with LEAP - it could be a Leap you've taken in buying or using a new tool, a new product, a new technique, or your project could have somehing to do with your taking a leap. Anything goes! Take a leap and take the challenge. To participate in the February LEAP Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on February 29th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of April. This challenge ends at midnight central time February 29th.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Charlotte. I love the techniques you used and the paper line. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! Perfect layout for your perfect wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! The colors are awesome, the flowers are gorgeous and I love the glittered items and title. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Charlotte, this layout is gorgeous! I love everything about it! The colors, the photos, your glittering is absolutely perfect! Just an absolutely beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - this is gorgeous. Love everything about it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to try new things! I think you did a fabulous job! Your page is very well put together and the things you tired enhanced it well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous layout! I love the title and the glitter looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab LO with marvellous pictures!!!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete