February 28, 2012

Meet March Guest Design Team Member Rita


















My name is Rita, for the web Scrapperita! and this is my blog http://scrapperita.blogspot.com/
I'm 35 years old, I'm married to Vittorio and we have 2 children, Giorgia (3 years in February) and Giacomo (1 year on 15 March).
I opened my blog in April 2009 and since that day I started to scrap to take part in challenges.
Deadlines make me to scrap a little bit every day!
At this moment I'm in the design team of 4 blogs and I am responsable for challenges and swaps in the forum of ASI (Italian Association Scrapbooking)

7 comments:

  1. I love this layout and the photo it too cute! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Rita!!!! So happy to have you on the team this month. This is the coolest layout!! I love the title work and that you really just used one color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the guest design team. I love your layout! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks girls!
    I'm so happy to be on the team this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the green on this page! Congrats and welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Rita! I like deadlines too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A belated welcome, Rita! Your layout is great - love all the greens you have used.

    ReplyDelete