February 28, 2012

Meet March Design Team Member Charlotte


Hi! My name is Charlotte Brochu and I live in Alberta, Canada. I've been happily married to my high school sweetheart for 33 years. I am the mother of 3 beautiful girls and the grandmother of one cute little grandson. I work part time as a University Facilitator in the field of Education and also baby sit my grandson. I started scrapping about 13 years ago and have watched as this craft has grown by leaps and bounds! I'm always amazed and in awe of the new products coming out. Things sure have changed since I started and I can't wait to see where it will be going. I love to try new things and to grow as a scrapper! I also like to meet new "scrappy friends" and would love for you to visit my blog and say Hi! http://scrapsational-char.blogspot.com/
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful layout and your girls are adorable! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte, I LOVE your layout!! Really special. Welcome to the team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a stunning layout! Love your design and color scheme. Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s. I forgot to tell you I love your layering. I don't do this very well, and you did it great! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome! Cute lo. Love how you tied up some of the title layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super, super cute layout! You rocked it big time!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layout! I like the black background and the embellished title.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Charlotte! Love your layout - the bright turquoises/aquas really stand out against the black base - lovely photo too.

    ReplyDelete